If you are anything like me, you love flowers but you can’t keep them alive, then you will love those paper cacti.
It’s a simple model, a really cute one, and makes as a great gift for your friends and family, that will last a long long time and doesn’t require any water.
They can have it on their desk as a cute little decoration.
Origami Cactus Designed by Paper Kawaii
Chrissy did an amazing job explaining how to fold it, how to make different pots for it, and of course, how to put it all together.
She has so many amazing, or how her site says, kawaii models, that you will see a lot of them made by me as well. You can follow her site here.
Here it’s what you will need to make a cacti and a pot like the one I’ve made:
- 2 sheets of square paper.
(15 x 15 cm)
- Scissors to cut the end of the top part of the cactus
- 1 sheet of square paper, half the size you used for your cactus. (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- 1 sheet of square paper, the same size as you used for your cactus. (15 x 15 cm)
- a small piece of flower foam and glue, so the cactus will stay in the pot.
Let me know in the comments below if you have or want to fold this cute ever lasting origami cactus, and check out PaperKawaii.com for more amazing models.